The authors are:
- Phil Goodwin, Emeritus Professor of Transport Policy at the University of the West of England, United Kingdom.
- Todd Litman, founder and Executive Director of the Victoria Transport Policy Institute, Canada.
- Joan Ogden, Co-Director of the Sustainable Transportation Energy Pathways (STEPS) Programme, Professor at the Environmental Science and Policy Department, University of California, Davis, United States.
- Peter Sweatman, Director of the Transportation Research Institute at the University of Michigan, United States.
- Tommy Gärling, Emeritus Professor at the department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Margareta Friman, Director of the Service- and Market-Oriented Transport Research Group (SAMOT), Karlstad University, Sweden.
- Arie Bleijenberg, Infrastructure Business Line Manager, Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), the Netherlands.
- Maarten Hajer, Director of the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (PBL) and Professor of Public Policy at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Miranda Schreurs, Chair of the European Environmental and Sustainable Development Advisory Councils (EEAC), Director of the Environmental Policy Research Centre and Professor of Comparative Politics at Freie Universität Berlin, Germany.
- Column by Bas Haring, philosopher, writer and professor of ‘Public Understanding of Science’ at Leiden University, the Netherlands.
The book will be available from 11 October 2012 onwards.